41290 - G Silent Night Memorial Chapel with lighting, G gauge
Christmas without the song Silent Night on Christmas Eve is unthinkable.
On December 24, 1818 was the first time that Franz Xaver Gruber, organist and village school teacher, and Joseph Mohr, priest in the Church St. Nikolaus in Oberndorf near Salzburg, performed first time the song.
Turn of the century the church St. Nikolaus was demolished and the Silent Night Memorial Chapel was built.
The original Silent Night Memorial Chapel scale G Vollmer is built with weatherproof and UV proof plastic so outside use during summer and winter is no problem.
Kit is equipped with splashproof lighting.
Dimensions: L 50 x W 37 x H 70 cm.