- Once you have completed your shopping cart process, an email to confirm your order will be sent to you automatically. This will give you an order reference number. Please quote this number with any enquiries relating to your order.
- Inventory and Pricing
- Please note that some items may appear ‘In stock now’; however, in some instances, extremely low stock levels result in that item being unavailable. The site is maintained and updated daily; however, at times, certain items may no longer be available from the manufacturer. We ask that if you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us on (02) 4871 2966 during our business hours or Email: email@example.com. Prices are subject to change without notice. Current prices negate all previously published prices. We are not responsible for typographic errors .Model railway equipment and accessories we sell are not toys, and are not intended for use by children under the age of 14 years. We reserve the right to refuse any sale at any time. Please contact us for trade enquiries.
- Methods of Payment
- Direct Deposit
- Credit Card via Eway Merchant Services
- Money Order Payments please contact us on (02) 4871 2966 during our business hours
- We offer a flat shipping rate of $14.95 Austraila wide. Shipping is via Courier or Australia Post dependant on location and size.
- For overseas deliveries, please contact us for Express Courier International charges (not available to all countries).
- Change of mind Items must be returned within fourteen (14) days. A return authorisation (RA) number is required for all change of mind returns. Please call All Aboard on (02) 4871 2966 during our business hours to obtain an RA. A 15% re-stocking fee will be applied to all change of mind returned items. Change of mind returned items must be in a new and saleable condition with all original boxes and packaging. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- In the unfortunate event of receiving an item which is faulty, not fit for purpose, or not as described, please contact us on (02) 4871 2966 during our business hours or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All purchases from All Aboard are covered by Australian Consumer Law.
- Please send all returns to: All Aboard, PO Box 388, Mittagong, NSW, 2575.
- Updating Account Information
- As an All Aboard customer, it is your responsibility to ensure that all your account details are kept current. Such as street address, telephone and email details.
- Privacy and Security
Collection of your personal information
There are many features of the All Aboard site that can be viewed without providing personal information; however, for access to All Aboard orders and shipping details, you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include a unique username and password, or may require you to provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, handling customer support enquiries and processing transactions for customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. All Aboard takes reasonable steps to ensure that Fastway Couriers and Australia Post are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. We do not on-sell our customer database, list of names nor emails.
Use of your personal information
To gauge visitor traffic on our All Aboardexclusive site, we collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is only used internally.
- About Us
All Aboard is Australia's LARGEST model train store specialising in the leading European brands we import but also stocking everything for the modeller, collector, and beginner alike. We also supply the model train industry. Established in 1975 by Bill and Marj Webb with Australian distribution agencies for Quality German manufactured model railway equipment. They moved the business to Braemar, Mittagong in 1986 when joined by Victor & Christine Bernasconi. The All Aboard team has years of knowledge in all aspects of Model Railways, including Digital, Service & Repair, Layout design & construction plus a wealth of product knowledge & sales advice. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service.
- Contact Us
All Aboard Exclusive
68-72 Old Hume Highway Mittagong NSW 2575
Showroom OPEN 10am to 4.30 pm (Closed Sundays and Public Holidays)
Zug Pty Ltd trading as All Aboard Modellbahn ABN:27 003 002 006