714403 - Steam locomotive class 44 DRG ep.II N Scale
Railway company: Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellsch. Epoch: II Gauge: N
Steam locomotive class 44 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft.
* Model with "Wagner" smoke deflectors
* Running metal boards and skirt
* Central driven axle with low wheel flanges
* Unobstructed view through the boiler and the chassis
* Locomotive and tender are able to draw current.
* Operation condition: 1930ies
* The locomotive is used to haul heavy goods trains.
The locomotives were able to carry trains with a total load of 1200 t, - on steep ramps with 600 t. The steam locomotives, also known as the "Jumbo" for their strong traction power, were used with great success in almost all of Germany and in many other European countries. The locomotives reached a top speed of 80 km / h in forward gear and 50 km / h in reverse gear.
Number of axles with traction tyres 2
Number of driven axles 2
Interior fitting Driver's cab
Coupling Close coupler motion link between locomotive and tender
Coupling NEM shaft 355 with close coupling mechanism
Minimum radius 192 mm
Head light Direction dependent dual headlights
Interface Electrical interface for traction units Next18
Motor 3 pole motor
LED head light yes
Measurements Length over buffer 141 mm
ALL ABOARD recommend
Heavy duty flat wagon, DRG Art. No.: 845602
3 piece set refrigerator wagons "Seefische", DRG Art. No.: 881810
Steam locomotive class 44, DRG Art. No.: 714473 Digital version