DEMO Digital Twin-Center 6802 ver 2.0 ,Transformer 6812,and LokBos Controller 6865 HO and N Gauge FLEISCHMANN
Fleischmann TWIN CENTER - Item no. 6802 Digital control center Twin Center
Control center TWIN-Center from the manufacturer Fleischmann for the digital systems DCC according to NMRA standard and FMZ. The device is used for the digital control of locomotives with FMZ, TWIN and DCC decoders, for switching points, signals, and routes, for calling up sound and special functions and for programming decoders. It can be connected to a computer.
From a technical point of view, the TWIN-Center is an offshoot of the Intellibox from the manufacturer Uhlenbrock.
- Powerful control center with two controllers, a keyboard (keyboard) for switching points, signals and route as well as for calling up the sound of FLEISCHMANN sound locomotives, a coder and an interface for connecting a computer (PC/MAC )
- The TWIN-Center is suitable for the multi-train systems DCC according to the NMRA standard and FMZ
- With software update V1.100 Updated to Vers 2.0
- The TWIN-CENTER is a real "all-rounder”.
- Dimensions approx. 180 x 136 x 80 mm
The TWIN-CENTER is the versatile driving and switching center, which is equipped with three operating units: two independent speed controllers for driving and switching locomotive functions, a keyboard (keyboard) for switching magnet articles and routes, a booster for power supply, a coder for Setting the addresses and an interface for connecting to a computer in one device. With the TWIN-CENTER you can spontaneously control two digital locomotives at the same time.
Two independent controllers for driving locomotives.
- Switching solenoids (e.g. turnouts and signals)
- Switching complete route routes
- Setting a large number of locomotive addresses (in DCC mode: 1-9999)
- Fine speed gradations with up to 128 speed steps (DCC)
- Sensitive acceleration and gentle braking
- Switching the locomotive lighting on/off
- Operation of double traction
- Calling up the sound with the FLEISCHMANN sound locomotives
- Automatic emergency shutdown in the event of a short circuit
- Possibility of connecting the LOK-BOSS 6865 controller and 6821 TWIN manual controllers via the 6827 TWIN-BOX
- Integration of your computer in the model railway operation
... and much more!
Every digital locomotive with a built-in decoder has a specific address. It only responds to commands addressed to this address. With the TWIN-CENTER you can assign an address from 1-9999 to every locomotive in DCC operation.
With the TWIN-CENTER, undreamt-of possibilities of digital model railway operation are open to you; because TWIN masters two digital languages: On the one hand the internationally standardized language DCC, on the other hand FMZ - the proven FLEISCHMANN multi-train control system. Do you already have a digital FMZ system? No problem: With the TWIN-CENTER you can continue to operate them.
Fleischmann's Digital power transformer. Ideal for #6802 Twin-Center. Output voltage: 18V, output power: 72VA. Complete with factory box and instructions. Transformer is 240V.
Lok-boss Digital controller ref 6865 by Fleischmann Slave Digital controller.