DB ET425 4 CAR SET N Gauge DC KATO - 1716
Deutsche Bahn ET425 is an AC electric railcar operated as a Regional Express or a metropolitan region S-Bahn in each region such as Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Hanover, and Berlin. From 1999 to 2008, a total of 249 cars ET425 were commissioned to replace the conventional ET420 and passenger trains. It is a 4-car connection system, and the weight is reduced by adopting an aluminium body and can be operated in multiple-section if necessary.
There are different symbol markers of each train depends on the area where ET425 is operated. With this product, you can select your favorited marks from the attached stickers and attach that train.
10-1716 Deutsche Bahn ET425 Regio 4-Car Set
Composition of Trains Features
1. The design and details characteristic to foreign styles have been reproduced.
2. The intermediate connecter part show of the articulated structure.
Combined operation is also possible by connecting the leading cars.
3. The design composed of red and white and the marked of details have been beautifully reproduced.
4. Attached stickers that allows you to choose and present different marks depending on the area where this train operates.
5. The chair in the cab is produce in blue.
6. This product is equipped a high-quality motor, which makes stable driving.
7. Head / tail lamp lighting (with on/off switch)
8. The front and side displays are painted in black.
9. DCC capable.
●Passenger Car LED Lighting Kit (Clear) Item No.:11-211 ￥792
●Passenger Car LED Lighting Kit for 6 Cars (Clear) Item No.:11-212 ￥3,960
N gauge ICE4
N gauge Thalys PBA New Colour...