8175001 - DiMax PC Module 2008 unit
We highly recommend reading this manual and the documentation carefully and thoroughly before operating
your new PC-Module.
• Connect this module only to components that are suitable for it.
• The programming outlet must never have any electrical contact to the tracks of a digitally controlled
1.1. Brief Description
The PC-Module, connected to a PC, facilitates DCC decoder programming, and does read-outs of DCC
decoders. In addition, updates of DiMAX components, eMOTION Decoders or LGB-MZS-III Central Stations
may be accomplished.
1.2. Summary of Functions
• Serial Interface (RS 232) to connect to a PC.
• DiMAX bus terminal to update Massoth digital components.
• Power terminal for a transformer or DC power supply.
• Output for a programming track for CV-programming and decoder update.
• DCC decoder programming and read-outs.
DiMAX 100A PC Module– 8175001 1
1.3. Scope of Supply
• Serial Cable RS232
• DiMAX Bus Cable
• Service CD