Your Guide to Railway Modelling PECO - PM200
Your essential guide from the experts at Railway Modeller.
Covers a wide variety of topics from initial planning through to those important finishing touches. With both practical advice and step by step guides, it is essential reading for those new to the hobby and an important reference book for more experienced modellers.
122 pages fully illustrated.
• Planning and Design
• Baseboard and Layout Construction
• Laying the Track
• Creating a Backscene
• Modelling the Landscape
• Using Static Grass Applicators
• Modelling with Card
• Building Plastic Building and Wagon Kits
• Scratch building Structures
• Control and Wiring - and Much More.