73405 - Mini Multi decoder with wires N Gauge
The Digital decoder is the brain of your locomotive. It determines the handling characteristics and switching options. A poorly selected decoder can easily go to seed the joy of the vehicle. IntelliDrive-Decoder are on the highest level of technology and guarantee optimum driving characteristics.
In our extensive range you will find the most suitable decoder for your locomotive.
In the DCC operation, the decoder with 14, 27, 28 or 128 speed steps. You are in the long addresses can be set. This results in an address range of 1-9999.
In the Motorola mode, the decoder an address range of 1-255. With the Märklin Central 6020 and 6021 are, however, only 80 addresses.
The decoder can be programd about Motorola and DCC Central and with all the well-known programming types. The control of the lokmotors is done with decoders with load balancing across a motor voltage with a frequency of 18.75 KHz, which ensures an extremely quiet engine operation. Minimum speed, maximum speed and start-up brake delay are adjustable.
The direction-dependent light outputs are dimmable, some decoders also the special function outputs. In addition, a switchable marshalling course enables a very fine speed control in the low-range. Shunting gear and start braking deceleration can be switched on and off via the function keys.
Art.-No. 73405 mini decoder, Micro Susi, Multi, DC, control, cable
- Track width: N-DD-H0e-H0m
- Data format: DCC/mot.
- Dc operation: Yes
- Durability: 0.5 A
- Motor peak current: 1.0 A
- Light and special functions: 0.25 A
- Dimmable light outputs: yes
- Additional special function outputs: no
- Time-controlled outputs: No special function
- No function mapping:
- SUSI sound interface: via solder pads 1*)
- LISSY output: via solder pads 1*)
- Addresses DCC/Motorola: 9999/255 2*)
- Gears DCC/Motorola: 128/14
- Load control: yes
- Programmable motor characteristic: no
- Shunting gear: yes
- Engage the brake delay: yes
- Short-circuit protected: yes
- Overtemperature protection: yes
- Update enabled flash memory: yes
- Micro Susi
- Error memory: yes
- Connection: 75mm cable
- Size in mm 10.8 x 7.5 x 2.4
Super small, with solder pads for sound modules or lissy mini transmitter.
1*) SUSI and lissy are only usable as an alternative
2*) with the Märklin Central 6020 and 6021 are only 80 Addresses
3*) Dimensions without pins